Sunday, August 1, 2010

august break ~

I thought I would !appear! and say hi...those that have known me a long time may notice that although I appear to be changing, my hair never really does!

Which reminds me of the serenity prayer, which I have been saying a lot recently. It does assist me in these amazing times.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.

This photo is a self-portrait for august 01, 2010, in which I join Susannah Conway and lots of others in a plan to take a photo and post it every day for the month of August. You can read about the plan here:

http://www.susannahconway.com/the-august-break-2010/

2 comments:

Susannah Conway said...

hello! nice to meet you :)

julie atkinson said...

pleased to meet you too!